We used to do this with Daxton but sadly there isn't a video. So last weekend when my brother was home from Utah we made this video.
If it looks like Isabella is a little um well tired? It is because this was done at about 1130 pm. She was a trooper. But this is seriously HILARIOUS.
I am not smart enough to download this, but if you follow this link
You will be pleasantly entertained!!!!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness that is awesome. So stinkin funny. Those boys do have some groove, who knew. And that little Kisserbella is so great. What a good sport, and so cute too.
I can't believe she let them do that to her for a whopping 3:50 without crying. That in itself is amazing. And who's foot was tapping through the whole thing? Serious groover there!
that was so awesome, I need that video :) Derek and I laughed through the whole thing! that must have been after we left... oh i was crying I was laughing so hard :)
Those boys are my brothers. Logan is the older one who is doing the lower body and Daniel is the younger one doing the upper body (tapping his foot).
Oh my heck that is SO funny ! You can see in her face at the beginning that she doesn't quite understand what's going on. But then as it goes on she starts getting into it. I love her facial expressions towards the middle. She is too cute !
Ok so I follow your blog sometimes and I just have to say that is the cutest thing ever and you should put it on youtube or something! I can't believe she didn't cry once! Awesome.
A MUCH needed laugh...I have never laughed so hard in a LOOOONG time!! thanks for sharing
Thanks for making my day!! That is so great!
I can't believe she would let them do that to her at any time of the day, let alone 11:30. Hilarious!
That was so awesome! :) She sure does have some groove. Great job to Logan and Danny, too. Isabella is so adorable! If she is groovin like that now, watch out when she is 16! ;)
Amazing. It looks like she had a lot of fun. She'll love that video when she's 17 :)
Hilarious! She's so cute and such a trooper to "dance" through that whole song without rebelling. :)
Glad you captured it on video!
Post a Comment