Why oh why do my legs hurt?
Why oh why doest my booty hurt?
Why oh why can I barely standeth up?
Why oh why do I torture meself so?
I don't know.
But 18.5 miles? That deserves bragging rights.... but I don't even know if it is WORTH IT!!!!
I HURT FROM HEAD TO TOE AND BACK :)
Happy shopping. ONly a few more shopping days left!
4 comments:
I can't believe you did that.
I did 8 miles today and I was pretty miserable. It takes a good chunk out of your day, too.
Wow, congrats. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to 13, but it looks like you're going to make it to 26.
Are you doing PF Chang's, too?
I thought the new shoes were supposed to alleviate all that!
Brag as much and as loud as you can!
Good for you! And what a way to combat holiday toffee!
You go girl!!
You are amazing!!! Woo-hoo! (:
Post a Comment