First of all, I want to say thank you for all those who continue to think of me and my family. Truly, i couldn't do it without you. We are fast approaching a year and who knows how I will do.
My sister's fiance's nephew passed away last night. I had a good cry this morning. I went over to talk to his mom and dad. It took me back to when Daxton died. Just two days shy of a year ago. The sorrow and pain you feel in their home was likely much like when you entered my home. But I felt a sweet spirit there. I know that their baby isn't too far away. I know that he is watching over them. Just like I know Daxton continues to watch over us.
I guess I have had a few more "bad" days lately than I thought or I am just avoiding them. I know this because I have been a busy little beaver rearranging my play room for my girls. I bought some shelving at IKEA and made an "L" shape in my living/dining area and it is like a room divider. I have emptied 4 cupboards into it and am quite excited about how it has turned out. That took up most of Saturday.
I have also been working on another project to not be named so publicly, but when it is finished... maybe I will share. :) It is taking up just about every single spare moment, and those are few and far between.
Well folks I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. I hope to have the energy to accomplish all the tasks at hand to get ready for cali.....
5 comments:
Britt, you truly amaze me. How kind of you to go over and talk that newly bereaved mom. I still can't thank you enough for calling a complete stranger in one of my darkest hours, despite the fact that you were still hurting over the loss of Daxton. I just adore you. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure Daxton is up there busy as ever just beaming with joy because YOU are his mom! I'm sure you make him proud every single day. I'll tell ya though, I'd give anything to live closer to you! But I'll take meeting in the middle (Vegas) any time. Love ya girl!
(((Hugs))) Britt!!!! :)
Have a great time in CA. I hope it's all you want it to be.
And I'm always interested in a new organizing project . . .
brit and doug.. this is your cousin Krystal.. I just wanted to say hello and say how amazing you guys are.. I am still so sorry for the loss of your little man. Brittany you are so brave writing all of your thoughts and emotions in this blog.. I am truely inspired to be a better mom after reading your posts... You are still in our thoughts and prayers..
Luv.. the Almonds
Today is a tuff day and I want you to know I am thinking of you. I hope you enjoy your time in Cali and find some peace and happiness.
LOVE YA,
Jen
Post a Comment