Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Bachelorette

I know. I know. A very bad confession. I watch the Bachelorette. Judge me or don't. But seriously?
Now I am not sure how I feel about watching the Bachelor. 30 woman pining for one guy, but on the flip side watching 1 woman and 30 guys pining for her? SURE!!!

I just finished watching my very convenient tivo'd episode of the Bachelorette and I am a little up in arms. Now if you don't watch the show, well you won't get it, but if you do?

OK lets go through them
Wes; seriously? Why do nice girls always fall for the bad boys. They only leave you heart broken. They never stick around and really they aren't so much dependable. He is only on the show to promote his country music album and if he gets the girl? Well supposedly he has a girlfriend

Reid; Haven't heard much from him, but I think it is interesting she is willing to get to know someone who is so different from her.

Kipton; Well he is a cutie. WHATEVER... She can totally keep him

Michael: He is 'young' but really he isn't that young. He is 25? I know a lot of 25 year olds who have been married for 5 years already, so I guess the "worlds" view of him being young? Well that is up to them. He is ok, but I am not sure he can provide for a family, but who am I to talk, we were at BYU making less than $1000 a month and made it just fine.

Jesse: Ya. she will be ok with him.

I am not even sure who the other one is, but whatever. I am just upset that she let Jake go. ER!!! Seriously? And she kept Wes? I don't get it. If she is going to let the good ones go and keep the bad ones, well I am just not sure about her.

OK now that I have aired my dirty little secret of stooping SO low as to watching this reality TV show.... I just can't help it. I am addicted.

7 comments:

Hubers said...

I'm lovin' it. I hate the show, but think your concept is pretty funny.:)
Love you Brit!

Christina said...

I ♥ the show, too, my guilty pleasure! :) Jake was my favorite, I was soooo upset to see him go. I guess now my favorite would be Kiptyn, maybe Jesse or Reid. I am surprised with the group that is left honestly!

Love your blog!!

Kaylani said...

Can't wait for all the drama that next week is teasin' towards. It should be fun and Wes is such a slime ball.

Tiffany said...

OH MY WORD! I can NOT agree with you MORE! Jake was my favorite. Beautiful, successful, genuine...uh...so awesome! And Wes....LOSER with capital LOSER! I don't get it either. But I'm excited to see Monday's episode when Jakers comes back. She needs to know what sleeze bag she kept is! I think Ed will come back towards the end...but maybe it will be Jake...he still has my vote.

PS. Coby is the real fan of BOTH the bachelor and bachelorette! Funny huh! :)

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

LOVE it!

hope you are well!!!

Michelle Arnett said...

I too must confess, I am a bachelorette addict:) Wes!? Seriously, get with it Lady. He's a loser. And slimy

Anonymous said...

My name is Hannah and I am Amy Peterson's daughter. (mrs. amy) i look at your blog and i just love it. we are definitely addicted to the bachelorette and i agree with you 100 percent. jake is amazing! if you are stooping low then so are we haha we tvo it too and watch it later as well. we freak out all the time :)