I have been thinking of you so much today. I can't even believe it's been a year. We love Daxton and always will. Much love to your sweet family today and everyday.
I was touched by your tribute to your son. My children are getting extra hugs and kisses tomorrow. Thank you for sharing your thoughts & your heart. I feel like my perspective has been refined after reading your blog.
I am one of your blog "stalkers"....I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I so enjoy reading about your family, and I was compelled to check in today.
I have suffered a "sudden" loss, which I feel adds a certain extra element to loss, which is hard enough, but sudden, and so tragic; as in your little man, well, it's hard to comprehend, and find comfort. I am also LDS, and I take heart in the plan of salvation, but I know it's hard to be expected to live the rest of your mortality without your loved one.
I included you in my prayers today, and I'm sure your little guy was very close to you and your family today.
I'm sorry that you have such an anniversary to acknowlege each year. I read something once that said "the pain will be as deep as the love" and I know this to be true. We love so deeply, and it hurts so very deeply.
Oh...he's so cute! I thought of you all day yesterday and have Daxton's name on my calendar. ( I spent the whole day traveling home from st. louis...I apologize for not writing yesterday).
I'm proud of how you've made it day to day this past year. There is a whole new meaning of 'enduring to the end' isn't there? i hope you had some peace. i love you.
That tribute to your eternal family is just beautiful. I will be thinking of you and your family today, and know that you all will cling to each other today.
I think of you and your sweet family often. You are in my prayers. How grateful we all are for Eternal Families..may that help you through every day. Love you.
I will probably always think of your sweet little guy on my b-day---June 9th. I regularly think of your family, and enjoy taking a peek at your blog now and then to see how you're doing. Your girls are so beautiful, and oh what a cutie little guy you have on the other side. You definitely inspire me to try and be a better mom. Thanks! =)
11 comments:
Thinking of you lots today and always! Love you!!!
I have been thinking of you so much today. I can't even believe it's been a year. We love Daxton and always will. Much love to your sweet family today and everyday.
I saw Becky at Stapley with your girls yesterday, and I immediately thought of how you were doing.
Families are forever.
God Bless...
Thinking of you all!
Love ya - Amie Taylor
I was touched by your tribute to your son. My children are getting extra hugs and kisses tomorrow. Thank you for sharing your thoughts & your heart. I feel like my perspective has been refined after reading your blog.
I am one of your blog "stalkers"....I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I so enjoy reading about your family, and I was compelled to check in today.
I have suffered a "sudden" loss, which I feel adds a certain extra element to loss, which is hard enough, but sudden, and so tragic; as in your little man, well, it's hard to comprehend, and find comfort. I am also LDS, and I take heart in the plan of salvation, but I know it's hard to be expected to live the rest of your mortality without your loved one.
I included you in my prayers today, and I'm sure your little guy was very close to you and your family today.
I'm sorry that you have such an anniversary to acknowlege each year. I read something once that said "the pain will be as deep as the love" and I know this to be true. We love so deeply, and it hurts so very deeply.
God bless you today; and every day.
God Speed.
Catherine Seivert
SLC, UTAH
Oh...he's so cute! I thought of you all day yesterday and have Daxton's name on my calendar. ( I spent the whole day traveling home from st. louis...I apologize for not writing yesterday).
I'm proud of how you've made it day to day this past year. There is a whole new meaning of 'enduring to the end' isn't there? i hope you had some peace. i love you.
That tribute to your eternal family is just beautiful. I will be thinking of you and your family today, and know that you all will cling to each other today.
I think of you and your sweet family often. You are in my prayers. How grateful we all are for Eternal Families..may that help you through every day. Love you.
I will probably always think of your sweet little guy on my b-day---June 9th. I regularly think of your family, and enjoy taking a peek at your blog now and then to see how you're doing. Your girls are so beautiful, and oh what a cutie little guy you have on the other side. You definitely inspire me to try and be a better mom. Thanks! =)
Post a Comment