Today Mikenna got in my car and said, "Mommy, today was not a good day at school."
To which I replied, "Why not honey?"
She said, "Because Ethan and Kiara were pulling my piggies." (which she did ALL by herself and it looked WAY better than I could have made them)
Oh my sweet sweet girl! I said, "Did you tell them to stop?"
"No, I ignored them and took them out."
I wish that kids weren't so cruel. I wish I could take those two little stinkers and hang them by their toes!!! Owell, such is life. I told her next time she should pull their piggies.... ok not really, but wouldn't you?
7 comments:
oh poor little girl. It makes you feel so bad when your child gets made fun of.
I love that she does her hair herself.. He does really well. I couldn't believe her pony she did while we were there.
Hows p90x.. are you burning it up!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!
I wonder where kids learn to be mean? Is it just natural? So many are teaching their children how to love and be nice and it's difficult to believe others are doing the opposite. They were just jealous and wanted her to do their hair. She has plenty to be jealous of!
It always breaks my heart to hear children being cruel. I am with you - I always want to fight back! It is so sad.
She was a good little girl, though and did the right thing. You should be so proud of her.
I SOO would!
I do think kids are so cruel too, I just hope and pray that my kids aren't the punks BUT also they don't have to be made fun of every day.
I have to say though way to go for just ignoring them. That is a well- taught child!
you don't know me but I've been reading your blog since I heard about Daxton and I've always felt like we should have met because there are too many people that we both know. Also, my brother is in your ward and he always tells me about cute and funny things that Savannah does because he forgets that ZI actually don't 'know'you. Strange. anyway, you've helped me to take one day at a time and appreciate all the small and seemingly insignificant things that my babes do. keep smiling!
Kaylani
I have felt this way many times! The joys of motherhood, I think I will feel the same way when my children are older and their friends do things I don't like. The will always be our little munchkins!
I took me a minute to understand what she meant by "took them out". At first, I was thinking that she beat them up...but that seemed a bit violent...now I think she took the rubber bands out of her hair.
Post a Comment