Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So I guess I have been officially TAGGED

Ten Years ago I:
Was a senior in high school (my ten year reunion is this June!!!)
I was in love with... well I won't mention it because some of you may know him and that would be REALLY embarassing, but let's just say in 3rd grade I wrote "I love .... (his name)" on 10 sheets of paper (why I will NEVER know) and my supposed best friend got a hold of them and passed them out to the class. From then on, I am afraid to say he was never the same around me.
Dressed up as a Spice Girl for a night on the town (peer pressure)
Getting ready to join the BIG town of Rexburg, Idaho (to meet my handsome prince)
I was buried in homework because I thought it would be fun to have 3 AP classes my senior year
I lost my best friend and met my first love (really)
To Do List:
This last week, I have sworn off of these, because I think they just set me up for failure and seriously who wants to fail EVERY single day. Well the inevitable happened and I ended up making a to do list... to which I will NOT finish, but being a Type A personality does not help much.. so here it is
Get dressed
Do my hair
Put on my makeup ... hey I have to put things on I can cross off
Get the kids ready, change diapers, feed kids, get kids off to school
Go to the store
Pack ( I am going to Vegas for a week... YEAH)
Print off powerpoints for my Neonatal Conference I am attending in VEGAS
Get kids off bus
Occupy kids
Cry myself to sleep because I am going to miss my kids

Snacks I Enjoy:

ANYTHING with chocolate, carbs, chocolate or carbs

Good thing I have a GREAT friend who keeps me going to the gym (who I am goin to miss dearly when she moves next month!!!)


What would I do If I were a Billionaire:
Seriously are you really asking me this question?
I would pay off all my debts and my families debts
Go off on a world trip with all my family
Get Savannah her surgery on her legs
Build an all boys or an all girls school for troubled teens
Invest and live off the interest

3 Bad Habits:
Swearing... but I wouldn't really say that was all that bad
Stay up way too late.
Diet Soda…keeps me up when I work all night
Yelling at my kids (me yell?)
Eating to much... oh I was supposed to stop at three. I guess I just aired out all the dirty laundry.... speaking of laundry I did TEN loads in 2 days and it SUCKED (see the swearing)

Places I have Lived:
Mesa, AZ
Austin, TX
Provo, UT
Rexburg, ID

Jobs I have Had:
Alpine Valley (all through high school)
Hogi Yogi (loved working with my GIRLS!!!!!)
Tutoring Math and Ricks and UVSC
RC Willey
The Gap (I got fired.... it was a BAD day)
MIHS (in the NICU)

5 Things people don’t know about me:
When I brush my teeth I slurp up the water when I am rinsing my mouth (my dad always said I would annoy my husband, but thankfully he does it TOOOOO!!!)
I ran a marathon and 4 half marathons (this is for you Christy)
I have a house cleaner
I am SUPER competitive
I have a therapist (her name is Megan and she is free... no I am not sharing)

I tag Christy, Jessica Steed, Angelica

No comments: