Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Caving In

Well I finally caved in after careful consideration on my part and have begun a blog. It is not up to the par that I want it to be, but hopefully with time and practice I will be able to navigate and muddle through cyperspace.


4 comments:

Gel said...

I love the background! Your kids are so cute. The dresses are adorable. Also the family picture I need a copy to add to the family photos we have!

Jessica said...

You're going to have to teach me how to make my blog cute like yours. We're in trouble now because neither one of us has the time for this but now that we've started we won't be able to resist!

Hubers said...

I love it. I'm glad to hear from you.
-Summer

Sant Family said...

Hi! I'm Doug's cousin! I am glad to meet your family.

Love, Tifani Hathaway Sant