Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don't forget the little people

And these are pictures of Daxton. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't post some of these for all to see what a cutie he is.

I was talking to a girlfriend the other day and we were saying how we just can't put our babies in bed to let them cry, or if they do cry we can't let them, we have to pick them up, and they are spoiled spoiled spoiled (I don't really believe you can spoil a baby until they are at least 2). But we talked that our 3rd was different somehow (maybe the 4 year gap??)


Anyway, the top picture is Daxton the night Logan proposed to Natalie. Grandpa thought it would be fun to take a picture of him with the ring and the Martinelli's. He is so funny. But I am sure that whomever he (Daxton) asks to marry would be very SMART to say yes.... so this one is for all the 10 month old baby girls out there.

Then there are the girls with Daxton. We used to say that he had three cries: hungry, tired, and when the girls were around. He has since been able to communicate slightly better, but I can still tell when the girls are getting to close to his comfort zone. What do you do?

No comments: