Savannah was reading the Book of Mormon reader today and she was saying that the "Glass plates were mean (what she was referring to was Laban was mean)" and Mikenna pipes in and says, "No, Savannah, the glass plates aren't mean because they don't have a face."
I about peed my pants.
Mikenna also says, "Mom tell me the story of Moroni and the Glass Plates" ok really I am teaching them it is the brass plates, but kids are so funny in what they hear or say because of undeveloped speech.
Well I got my hair cut, colored, and layered and I hate it all. Why do I get layers... is it really that hard to remember that I really dislike them? I grow them out. Shouldn't that be enough to say that I don't love them? Also there was clearly a misunderstanding in the color of my hair because it ended up 2 shades darker than I wanted and so it is now my revisited disastrous dark hair.
Seriously.
Well I have spent far to much time "blogging" tonight. I knew that the moment I started that I would be hooked. I need to work on "cool" things to post, but I am sure it will come.
5 comments:
BRIT! Thanks for the heads up on the blog. They are a fun way to keep up with people! Your kids are DARLING! Sounds like you guys are doing well down there! Keep in touch! My blog is www.colleenthegreat.com (and you can also find a link to Rozzie's new blog too!)
Hurray! I am so excited you have a blog now. Your kids are too funny. I miss them so much! Anyway, welcome to the blogging club. See you in 3 months :)
Brittany, this is Julie Kunz, Christian's wife. We also have a blog, but it is private, so send me your email address to kunzfamilyzoo@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite. It has been forever since we last saw you guys! You have such a beautiful family. Savannah is now 6!! Wow! I think the last time I saw her was on Katelyn's 1st birthday! I am very happy for you guys!
I love that you started a blog! It is so fun to read and see your cute family.
Such a cute family! I love your picture! Your girls are gorgeous and I the expression on your son's face is priceless!
Larry still says Doug is the only reason he passed some class he had to take at BYU. (Don't worry - he never uses that class in his work so his projects are safe!)
Our blog is at http://spokanesants.blogspot.com/. I am going private soon, so if you want an invite, email us at tifani@jkhathaway.org.
Love, Tifani (Doug's cousin on the Hathaway side.)
Post a Comment