Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekly Update

So this week... Mikenna went into the office and said, Daddy I really want a snack can I have one? I asked her, what did your mom say. She gave me her best I'm 4 going on 40 voice and said, Dad just don't worry about her OK? I just want a snack. I replied, That's fine, go ask your mom. To which she replied, I said don't worry about her. I later found out that she had asked Brittany and was told no so she was playing the I'll sweet talk my daddy card.......too bad I was an expert at that little game and saw right through her, HA.

Daxton is starting to get a little temper like Mikenna and he has the loud girl scream like savannah, so looks like he got the best parts of both of his older sisters. I'm hoping that girl scream goes away soon. If his voice stays high for as many years as mine did we might have to sign him up for the Vienna Boys Choir.

This week was spring break so no school. Every day the girls woke up asking where they were going today. The answer, NOWHERE, didn't seem to be sufficient.

We planted corn, cantalope, cucumbers, squash and a few other things in our garden a week and a half ago for home evening so I'm hoping they start peeking through sometime this week. The weather is starting to get hot. I took the kids for a walk today and it's getting uncomfortable to be outside during the day. My small grasssy area is almost green, if I water it this week it should look pretty good by the end of the week

PS Doug wrote this as an email to his family and I posted it

2 comments:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Funny you found me because just two weeks ago I was searching for you but couldn't find anything. I even asked Jen Ballam about you and if she had your email address. Anyway, I'd love to catch up, but not in the comments section, so why don't you send me an email and we'll get back in touch! My email is allisonhepworth at gmail dot com.
I can't wait to hear back from you!

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

Oh my goodness, I miss your kids!