Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mom or Grandma

So Doug and I went to Vegas for a week (ROCK ON) and we had a blast (ok really how much fun can you have in Vegas if you don't drink and you don't do clubs or bars) well we managed to attend two hilarious shows, eat lots of good food, and just enjoy one another's company. It was good for us to be off together with no kids granted we were both "working" but what do you do.

Well my WONDERFUL WONDERFUL mother and sister and friend watched the kiddos while we were gone. One day while my mom was driving around with Mikenna in the back seat Mikenna says, "mom (to grandma)" and grandma says, "no I am grandma" to which Mikenna responds, "yeah but you are my mom because my mom is not here and you are being like my mom, so I am going to call you mom" Oh what things she thinks up...

1 comment:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Isn't it funny the things kids say?! Ya, I live here in mesa-you should give me a call sometime-602-319-5929. We can get together for lunch or something.