Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Smorgesborg


SO these are my girlies from college (makes me sound young again... LOL) Julie, Kristi, Atyaf, and Chrisanne.


Not a great picture of everybody, but at least I look ok and that is really all that matters (and Doug looks the same in ALL his pictures)

Ok so I know it was awhile ago, but I couldn't resist not putting up pictures of the girlies I spent 16 months of my life with! I miss them all dearly. We had so much "fun" in school, although I am glad we are graduated and all have jobs where we don't usually work for free!

My sister is graduating this May from ASU and I guess I am feeling a bit nostalgic. I am however grateful to not be completing all the projects, doing the homework, and working for free like my sister.... sorry sis.

I also wanted to post a picture of my little girlies and husband who supported me all through school. At graduation when I walked they met me at the bottom of the stairs and they were so cute with their roses. For the next week, Savannah walked around telling anybody who would listen that "My mommy is a NURSE!!!" She was so proud.

So today I have spent most of the day with my kiddos (I know shocking). Savannah was home sick so this morning we did "projects." Those consist of coloring, tracing our names, counting, gluing, and just hanging out... and all the while poor Daxton was left to fend for himself, eating cheese in his high chair, crying on the floor, sleeping in his crib... yes he felt like the third child today. I do enjoy spending time with them, time flies to fast and they are getting sooo big.

QUESTION: Mikenna wakes up DAILY (of course she does) with the same question, "Mommy, where am I going today?" I don't know why but it really gets under my skin and I just want to scream "NOWHERE, we are staying HOME today." and sometimes I do, but have since realized that adult temper tantrums only lead to kid temper tantrums and that is really NOT a great combination. So my question to you all is what do you do to keep your kids that stay at home busy all day? AND what am I going to do with Mikenna next year when she can't go to kindergarten and only goes to Early Learners for a few hours. She is killing me!

Thanks to all

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! Look at you all graduated and such! Congratulations!!!!!
I LOVE the photo in your banner - so cute!!!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Hey, congrats on finishing school. I love the pics, and your little ones at the top of your blog. I stay at home with Summer quite a bit, but unfortunately she probably gets really bored too. I let her go outside, and her new thing is cutting with scissors. Maybe you could teach her that when she stays at home she can pretend like she is anywhere she wants to be, and make a game of it. Good luck.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I feel like my life is built around entertaining Austin. I spend way too much time at the park and doing projects. I have started doing "school" with him when Brock takes a nap. Yes, I need ideas too. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am right in the middle of exactly what I wanted, to be a SAH mom!

The Curry Family said...

Congratulations on graduation! Your kids are adorable! Your daughter looks just like you! It is so fun to see your blog and keep up to date with your family!

Lepak's said...

yay! Congrats on the graduation, I am so glad that I was able to find your blog. it will be fun to stay in touch now! Tracy