Hey Doug and Brittany! This is Julie and Christian. It has been so long since we've seen you guys! We have a blog at www.kunzfamilyzoo.blogspot.com. I would also love to get Gel's from you too. Hope everything is going well for you guys!
No way!! So, I am at my friend, Wendi's blog and I see that she knows someone whose last name is Kunz, so I look. Nope, don't know them. But I see THEY know someone who is named Doug and Brittney, Weird. I have a cousin named Doug. So, I look and right away I recognize MY GRANDMA!!! It's a small blog world.
You can check out our blog at http://spokanesants.blogspot.com
How cute. You guys look like you had a great time. I am jealous that you can get so many pictures on your blog. Mine doesn't seem to take more than 4 or so. Any secrets oh blogging queen?
3 comments:
Hey Doug and Brittany! This is Julie and Christian. It has been so long since we've seen you guys! We have a blog at www.kunzfamilyzoo.blogspot.com. I would also love to get Gel's from you too. Hope everything is going well for you guys!
No way!! So, I am at my friend, Wendi's blog and I see that she knows someone whose last name is Kunz, so I look. Nope, don't know them. But I see THEY know someone who is named Doug and Brittney, Weird. I have a cousin named Doug. So, I look and right away I recognize MY GRANDMA!!! It's a small blog world.
You can check out our blog at http://spokanesants.blogspot.com
See you soon, cousin and family!!!
Love, Tif
How cute. You guys look like you had a great time.
I am jealous that you can get so many pictures on your blog. Mine doesn't seem to take more than 4 or so.
Any secrets oh blogging queen?
Post a Comment