Today was our first day on our own for lengthening. It's pretty cool. I will need to figure out how to post a video and you can all see. Savannah is being really brave. I'm so proud of her for being so brave and taking it in. Therapy has been really har and really intense for her. We are learning all the moves and exercises that will help her and we get to do them 3-4 times a day... So I figure since we have to lengthen 4 times a day, we may as well do therapy 4 times a day too.
Today has been a little harder than the rest for savannah. It was also a very funny day. We were on tornado watch today bc of the storm going through South Carolina. Luckily all we got was severe rain at random intervals!
We pulled up into the driveway after going to therapy and Costco and dark clouds hovered over us. I got out of the car to move some garbage cans that were in my way and it started DOWNPOURING on me!!! All I could think of was to put the garbage can (lucky it was the recycle) over my head and stand there. Jannae was cracking up at me (all dry in the car).
I wished Jannae had taken a picture... I wanted to reenact so that I could take a pic but i was already so wet!!!
My nasty blisters from crossfit.
I've started taking a daily picture of her in front of the Paley institute.
This is our lengthening machine. You place it on her leg like so...
A little horseplay with the kids ;).






No comments:
Post a Comment