Yesterday if you would have asked Mikenna what she wanted to be when she grows up she would have said, "I want to be a mom and a nurse."
Today during church Scarlett peeded and barfeded and drooled all over me. It was a little bit awesome. She said, " mommy I don't think I want to be a mom anymore." It was even more of a deal breaker when I told her that moms cook food (that nobody eats) clean toilets, scrub floors, do laundry (again and again and again) and work 24/7.
She was pretty confident that she "really didn't want to be a mom anymore." lol. It was VERY VERY VERY hard not to peeded in my pants.
And those are the moments that make being a mom worth it ;).

1 comment:
You forgot the driving them everywhere and then back again when they forget their lunch. That's my favorite.
Post a Comment