Yes please!!! Now that I can blog from my phone and use pics from my phone , I am so excited I think I might pee my pants. (or peeded... As Isabella says ;))
Last night I was tucking her into bed and she said to me, "mommy, don't kiss me on da lips, kiss me right here (as she pointed to her cheek) cuz I don't want you to mess up my wipstick." she is such a wicked funny girl. I've never met a more annoying person that I love to bits and pieces ;).
This summer has been SO much fun. I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready for the kids to go back to school, but it has been great to have late nights, travel, do swim team, and have no schedule whatsoever (although that part has taken a toll on my very structured 10 year old... Who btw today the girls discovered she had armpit hair and they thought it was HILARIOUS!!! I almost peeded a little at the fact they were cracking up so much over it).
Currently we are at the cabin ENJOYING THE RAIN AND COOLER weather, whilst daddy is in Austin working hard (more like hardly working). It's been fun to leave the valley and just be with the girls.
We have been on walks, to the playground, prepared delicious food (M found a recipe book), working in our workbooks, doing our exercises, watching movies, staying up late, and of course visiting the cabin store ;). Best of all, I come to a clean cabin and clean it when I leave, with not much in between... Though we must keep up tiny objects bc little S has been rolling and turning all over the floor and putting said tiny objects in her mouth... Oh dear what have I done?!?! I've started OVER!!!!
Speaking of little S, she is sure a gem. Love her.
Oh dear... Baby crying. Guess I'll get back to this later but I'm SO stoked I can do this from my phone!!!
Not sure where these pictures will land but here are a few for your enjoyment.






1 comment:
I love the last picture.... She is a crack up!!! Hope u r having fun at the cabin. Good luck getting the kids back into school!!!
Post a Comment