Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ducks

Ok I haven't been the best blogger even though I found out you could blog from your phone. Sorry!!!

It's been a busy few days around here. My birthday was yesterday and we had a super fun party without one picture.... Awesome. It was equipped with good food good people good fun and an awesome white elephant gift exchange. I really loved it.

My mom got me a purse that is a perfect fit for me. Love. It. Thanks mom!!!

I've got to give a shout out to the hubby though. He really outdid himself this year with my gift. He had many of you write me personal notes and they were amazing. Doug jokes that when I die he is going to find these letters and read them at my funeral (in 90 years of course). Thanks babe. I really couldn't have asked for a better husband (or gift).

Tonight we were out to dinner with some friends and the statement "sometimes being a mom is like being pecked to death by a duck." it's so true and I think that mothers everywhere can relate. I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. No really I almost did. I had like 10 glasses of wAter and a diet coke to boot for dinner and I almost did, plus now that I am officially one year older I am in fact one year closer to actually doing just that... Alas I digress.

Makes life more interesting don't u think? Being pecked to death by a duck and having birthdays? ;)

No comments: