AKA: No School
Instead of yelling at my children all day long (which isn't uncommon. I know. Yer shocked) I decided to plan a few things for them to do.
I asked both of them what they wanted to do and we ended up making projects:
Going to the park.
Taking a nap.
Therapy, Music, and Reading.
Overall it was pretty fun and I didn't even yell too much at the kids.... although I must admit that I was grumpy when Doug got off work.
We have a new face in the house.
While we were singing to the music Mikenna is learning for her Let's Play Music class I was feeding Isabella in her high chair when she starts clapping. I thought that was odd since honestly I don't remember clapping "with" her.
However, I stopped for a moment and listened to the music. In between verses, there is clapping. And she was clapping appropriately (with the clapping that is.... just in case you were wondering if there was a clapping etiquette). I about died!!!! It was so funny.
I rewound the song and played it again (just to be sure my child prodigy really IS a child prodigy) and she began clapping AGAIN with the music. Seriously. Well as proof, I taped it. I doubt I will ever be smart enough to get it up on the blog, but if you know me well, don't forget to ask me to see it when you come over.
Let us NOT forget the 3 TWINS! I exchange babysitting with my aunt occasionally and the 3 TWINS, well they just get into TROUBLE!!!! But aren't they the cutest? And we really can call them the 3 twins because they all look the same "alike." :)
1 comment:
And the little "O" face is even cuter in reality. Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I've been feeling a little like a hermit lately.
Post a Comment