#1
I became a mother 11 years ago on this years November 1, 2012. I can hardly believe that my savannah is so old. Does that make me old? No just more mature... Or something. So l. Day one I am grateful to be a mother.
#2
I am grateful for an awesome mother who is extremely selfless in all that she does. She even took us all to time out for women and it was a blast. My mom is a great example hard worker favorite aunt grandma mom friend sister!! If you know her you are truly lucky. Day 2, I am eternally grateful for my mom
#3
I am grateful for the body God gave me, even if it shows I have eaten too many cookies and possible too much ice cream (at said tofw).... But I ran 9 miles tonight so hopefully that Counter acted some of that.... So overall I am grateful that I can run 9 miles and not DIE!!! But tomorrow may be a different story.
1 comment:
LOVE YOU,,,,
Post a Comment