I am grateful for friends. Friends who go shopping with you way past your bedtime when u look really ugly and should NOT leave your house but then when you try on a dress they tell you that you look beautiful.
I am grateful for friends that run, bike, and swim with me. They are the ones that keep me sane. They are my therapy.
I am grateful for family members who are friends. Cousins aunts sisters sister in laws brothers uncles brothers in law husband (only one) moms and dads (inlaws are the "s"). They do t pass judgment they love me for who I am (like it or not ;)).
Grateful for my angel friends, those who have walked the path of grief with me.
Day 5, I am grateful for my friends.
2 comments:
Glad to keep you sane, my friend.
Here's to many more rides in the future.
what happened to my comment?
Post a Comment