I am grateful that I was able to take some time out today to make dinner with my girls. They love I help me cook, especially Isabella. Maybe it's because she is the most bossy or opinionated one of the bunch... But anyway. We made whole wheat rolls, two kinds of pies, and they helped me sauté the roast and put it in the crockpot.
Oh I guess this would also make me grateful for crockpots because all I have to do is put dinner in and BAM! It's cooked.
I would say that I'm grateful for Sundays but lets be honest, it is my most stressful day. Doug is gone to meetings a better part of the day and I get to get 4 girls ready (showered, dressed, hair done), feed said children including breast feeding one (because she spits ALL of her food at me) and then I get to wrestle 4 very active Children through most of the meetings (luckily my mom comes and gets Scarlett and puts her down for a nap, or just let's her play ;)) by myself. It's a little bit awesome.... Kind of kind of not.




1 comment:
Sunday are suppose to be a day of rest. I don't think I agree. I only have to wrestly two children by myself, but it wears on me. Plus it's a day that naptime doesn't happen. :(
Post a Comment