Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Super Fit and FAB

Oh my GOSH people!!!

You are going to be SOOOO excited!!!! Hold ur breath, sit down, and grab some popcorn (cuz this news is going to make you SUPER excited :))

....drum roll please....

I have resurrected SUPER FIT AND FAB!!!!!

I know you have all totally been wanting it back!!! Well it is and it is better than EVER!!! There are NEW rules and a POT OF GOLD :)

Head on over to SUPER FIT AND FAB to join!

I am SO excited I think I just peed a little :).

1 comment:

Larsen said...

Brittany,

I know you from the Angle blog.(we lost our little guys around the same time) I'm Gavin's mom. We just recently moved to AZ and I was wondering if we could meet up sometime. I need an angel mom to talk to....;)

mmshellbell@yahoo.com or my blog you can leave a number and i can delete it before it's published
thelarsenfiles.blogspot.com