Maybe you have heard... maybe you haven't. That this is our Little Princess. She gets just about whatever she wants when she wants and she usually wants it now. Fortunately for her I happily oblige, I can only imagine what repercussions this will have on me when she's a teenager (I would rather not thing about it thank you very much).
You see, being the baby after your big brother dies, has its perks. You ARE the Little Princess. You USUALLY get what you want. Everything YOU do is adorable. And I suppose it helps that you truly are the most adorable little girl in the history of adorable.
Isabella is probably the happiest person that I know, which makes it really easy to keep her spoiled rotten. When she wakes up from bedtime or naptime, she always comes to me with blanket in hand with strict instructions to place it over my shoulder light blue side up and a "hode chu mama." And I have happy to oblige, even if I have a babe in my other arms or on my other lap as Isabella says.
Why all the posts about the Little Princess? Well, I am glad you asked! The Little Princess had a birthday!!!! Her 3rd one actually. Equipped with balloons, princess Happy Birthday Banners, pink table cloths with matching cups, plates, and napkins, all picked out by her btw, oh and let's not forget the princess tiaras we all wore :). (too bad I don't have a pic). She received many items of jewelry, barbies, and clothes. When i asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said presents. Smart Girl. When I asked her what she wanted AS presents, she matter of factly stated that she wanted the presents that were blue with the snowflakes (you see for Christmas she had blue wrapping paper with snowflakes on it and that turned out perty good for her then, so she thought it would be alright now) so for less than $25 she had everything she could ever want!
I have the best video EVER of her dancing around here.
1 comment:
I love your little princess!
Post a Comment