A few weeks ago we went up to my brother's house for a B-DAY bash, and BASH it was! So many presents, cake, ice cream, pizza, balloons, toys, and people gallore!
My sister in law got a camera for Christmas and has secretly been wishing to take pics of my family (notice how we are strategically laying down :))... so while I am still VERY much postpartum (yuck!!) I happily obliged. She was also dyin to do a photo shoot with Scarlett. We tried when she was littler and succeeded but here are an update for those of you who don't get to kiss on her every day.
By the way, when you do get the chance to kiss on her... beware. Last night I was giving her kisses and hugs and just munching on her, when she barfed. IN. MY. MOUTH. Oh yes. Great mothering moment. YUCK!!! That'll teach me I guess.
Which is probably why we are supposed/allowed to be kissing on the babies at work (which I DON'T do, but ONE time I did and it was in front of the mom, and I almost completely LOST it, because that is a BIG time NO. NO. but the mom didn't mind even though I was totally mortified. It was the first and so far ONLY time).
I hope you enjoyed the pics as much as ME!!! She is a LOVE. She sleeps good, eats good, snuggles good, travels good, and is mostly REALLY patient with her older sisters who LOVE LOVE LOVE her SO SO SO SO much. Too much sometimes. Thank goodness babies typically survive their older siblings, although it is only by a MIRACLE.
Love Me Some SCARLETT!!!!
5 comments:
What great photos!!! Love the one of all of you!
I know - it's kinda hard for me at school to not treat 'em like my kids and shower them with hugs!!!!
Love the pics. She is seriously so dang cute
She is so cute!! Who does she look like? I can't wait to see her.. so I can give her some kisses!!
you are all beautiful. even Doug. but mostly Scarlett. and I love you and your blonde bangs. good job being a pretty lady and making more pretty ladies.
She is so so sweet!!!! Who did your photos?? I need a photographer who isn't sooo expensive!!!
But I hope she feels better soon! And she is a DOLL!!!
Post a Comment