Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Terrible Tuesday

There is a new baby in the house.
Jaxon McKay Morris.
And he is adorable.

He got to come over and play today. I watched him while his mommy took a nap. And the Kisserbella was very bothered. A new baby in the house she said? (kind of). Well I am a baby. And I want my BaBa (yes that means bottle.... yes she is still on the bottle.... and no I don't care.... She is my baby and she is spoiled and well my other baby died.... so here we are. Its a good excuse to be a bad mother.) And she also wanted her binki (she doesn't have a binki, but she stole the baby's) and her baby (her blankie) and to sit on my lap while holding Jaxon.

I love her. Today was a "relax" day. I haven't had a day where I just took time to do nothing. Just Isabella. And we watched a little TV. She sat next to me and ate pretzels and cheese for breakfast (cereal is so over rated). She went to the store with me and the baby and ate an ice cream cone from McDonalds for lunch. I rocked today. I know.

We also took a nap together. Love. Her.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

James is still a baba boy. I don't even have a good excuse. I just love him and he just loves his baba, so what's a mom to do. I'm sure I will wean him from it by the time he goes on a mission!

IH-Texas said...

If you're a bad ma me too! Mei is almost 14 mos and still taking bottle at bed times. You are a great mom. I love ya! ->Aim