HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAVANNAH (November 1)!!!! I can't believe that she is 9. Its Awesome. We are getting her a bike, helmet, some pants, shirts, and socks. No. My kids aren't rotten. Ok. They are. But they are SOOOO cute.
We have been a little bit busy lately. I guess. Who knows where the time goes. I sure don'teth.
For Halloween Mikenna was Hannah Montana, Savannah was an elf and a nurse (she wore her Thomas scrubs) and Isabella was Lola. Just in case you didn't know that is Hannah Montana's side kick and just in case you didn't know who Hannah Montana was she is Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter who is a pop star on TV and she has her own show and she pretends to be not famous as Miley Cyrus, but she lives a double life as a famous person Hannah Montana, and just in case you don't know who Billy Ray is, he is a washed up used to be a country singer, but only had one good song, Achey Brakey Heart and it wasn't even that good :). Hence the washed up part, but as least he was famous. I mean I'm not famous. But that's ok.
Lately we have been partying. We had a little Halloween neighborhood thing. Did I mention that Halloween is SO not my favorite holiday? In fact it is my least favorite holiday. If I had to pick a holiday to flush down the drain, it would be Halloween. Ok so we had a party. It was "fun" "fun" for who? I am guessing the kids. I ran the cupcake/ cookie walk and the pumpkin carving table. It was a blast. Especially when Mikenna took over. NICE, why didn't I think of that before? Der. Next time. There was also a ring toss, face painting, and fishing. Lots of prizes and some candy. I think that the kids had a good time.
Last night we went to my mom's ward Halloween party, which always rocks. Our ward had a campout at Lo Mia.... I wish for them there would have been a better turn out, but my girls had soccer, and I would have let them miss it, except that it was picture day and last year we missed picture day for Savannah, actually last year I saved $30 by not worrying about picture day, but I get to spend twice that on pictures that will just sit in the cupboard, but as least we will have them. Maybe we will put them in the special boxes I have for the girls. Anyway, my ward went to Lo Mia and so we skipped out for soccer and pictures. I only felt bad for a moment today when the bishop and a few members gave me grief, but no regrets. They don't know the stress it causes me to take Savannah into an uncontrolled environment. It makes me crazy and I am already crazy enough. And old.
So the Halloween shin dig at mom's ward was fun. We ate too much chili, too much corn bread, too much treats, and too much candy. Isabella was in heaven with her little gift bag full of candy. She kept carrying it around and digging in it periodically carefully selecting the most delectable (yummy) piece of sugar that she could find. She called it Can-nee. SO adorable. She even wanted to take it to bed with her. Silly baby. You can't take candy to bed. She really complained about it. But I won.... not that I usually win, because I never do. She always wins. Because she is a baby. And she is cute. And Totally adorable. And I am easily swayed. In fact so easily swayed that Savannah has started to send Isabella to do her dirty work. Like if Savannah wants a snack she will say "mom isabella wants.... and she names what she wants :)" But I am on to her. Really on to her. Cuz I smart.
1 comment:
Luv those silly cute girlies and their momma. Miss ya.
Post a Comment