The other day I went to the store (3 kids in tow) asking myself WHY? Why in the world take 3 kids to the store? Why fight 3 kids in the store when I could leave them home? What is the point? Why did I forget that the last time I took them it was a nightmare and why do I think that this time will be any different?
Well because I just love them and I miss them when they are gone and if torturing me and each other at the grocery store is considered bonding, then OK I will take them :). This particular trip turned out to be extra adventurous. Savannah knocked over 100 boxes of pasta on display in the middle of the isle while walking backwards cussing as Isabella for throwing one of her toys. Amidst all that Mikenna was pushing Isabella out of the car part of the cart (because they have those at Frys) and telling her to get out of the way and Isabella was yelling in disagreement and her purse fell on the floor and she wanted cheese but Savannah kept taking bites from it, oh and did I mention that she knocked over 100 boxes of pasta?
Follow all this up with Savannah having to use the restroom and me pushing a cart full of groceries that I had already paid for so it isn't like I could leave them or anything. Awesome.
You know that mother you see screaming at her kids and you feel so bad for them because they just look so innocent and cute and how could that mother be yelling at them? Oh ya. That was me looking in the mirror.
I love all the chaos. It brings me joy. Because if life weren't chaotic it would be normal and who really likes normal anyway?
Love you all
1 comment:
100 boxes? Wow. Lucky you! What did Mikenna say?
Post a Comment