Been having tons of fun lately! Went to this place right by our house to see an ALLIGATOR FEEDING!!!! sounds intense right?!?!
Oh ya. Um it was. Worth every free cent we spent on it. The wildlife worker tossed in fish and frozen baby chicks to the alligator. Seemed a little awful to me.
Even my girls were horrified by all the dead baby chicks in the cages that they fed the birds as other animals in the reserve. I suppose they have to eat something but I'm not sure how they got the chicks.... Ok I'm a hypocrite... But that's not the point here.

We went with our friends the frodshams. They have 2 boys and 2 girls. I'm not sure which on this is in the pic but he sure is cute along w his sister, who loves to follow "Bella" around. She adores her!!!! And Isabella likes having someone around to at least talk to though she's only 2.5. ;)

We could have actually stuck our hands through this fence and Scarlett tried trust me! I don't know how she became such an animal lover because I am NOT, but she loves anything animal! She loves the zoo. It's quite hilarious actually. She will jibber jabber and point and we don't know what she is saying but it is sure adorable.

Savannah will make a great "wing man" someday. She is notorious for making friends (and it looks like he picked a cute one today). We were just at the lab getting blood work and I had to fill out some papers. I was gone for 10.76 seconds and she had already made this friend. He was a captivating audience for her. She is showing him how to play some iPad game. He was very sweet to her.

Well I am a million miles away from my favorite treat so Doug somehow got these sent to us by mail. We made our first batch last week and they were delicious. I saw the frosting recipe and thought I should half it because it looked like alot.... Luckily I didn't bc we had just enough to make the cupcake worth it. Thanks darling. They were amazing.


No comments:
Post a Comment