Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, March 12, 2012

Scarlett's Blessing

It was such a beautiful day/weekend!



Granny and the girls. They love her SO much and secretly can't wait until Colt goes on a mission, so Granny and Grandpa can come visit for longer!!!




We had the Kunz's down for the blessing and it was a blast, non stop food and fun! We hit the ground running when they got here and went out to lunch to the all time BEST restaurant, OREGANO's, and ate until our eyes popped out of of heads. Then we went to the AZ science museum and that was super far, but super fun! Then on to Mikenna's T-ball game. And that was just FRIDAY!!



I got a Bonnet and a bow and couldn't decide!!! Which one do YOU like better?



On Saturday it was equally as fun AND busy. I spent the morning riding my bike, hiking, and (not) riding my bike back :). Actually show was over and I was spent.... I hitched a ride home. It was getting late (1030) or I totally would have ridden back home, but luckily I have a really good excuse ( I JUST HAD A BABY ). So there!



Then we had a picnic at the cemetery, the girls had sandwiches and the boys had In and Out burger.... Colt had 3000 calories in one sitting (2 double hamburgers, a shake, and fries), good thing that kid is skinny as a rail! After our picnic we went shopping, Old Navy, Target, Dollar Tree, all the important places of course :). WE were SUPER duper tired. Ok, I was. The rest of the day was a bit of a blur... preparing food for dinner, clean up, kids in bed, and then making a frito salad, a macaroni salad, cookies, and a yummy oreo jello gazzert. Time for bed!!!



Sunday was blissful. Up at 8:02 (only to find out that it was really 7:02 bc of daylight savings time), but really we don't do that here in AZ, but my phone changed... I wondered why it wasn't as bright outside as it should have been... Owell, I had an extra hour to get ready for church. And would you believe it, I still had a HARD time getting to church on time. Its just not meant to be :).



Daddy and his girls. They are all wrapped around his little pinky finger. :)

Me and My girls. I can't believe that I have 4 girls. Is that crazy?



Scarlett was a dream for her blessing, slept right through it. Bless her heart. We had tons of family and friends in attendance and it was a really special day. Special shout out to Savannah's teachers who all came to the blessing to support Savannah. And the food for lunch was great, because you really can't have a big family event without good food, RIGHT?

I am really grateful for my little family. For all four of my girls and my one little angel boy in Heaven. My husband is truly an amazing example to me and to his girls and I love them all VERY VERY much.

1 comment:

Bean said...

Your girls are beautiful!!! Scarlett's dress is gorgeous! She is so pretty! Miss you guys!