Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby Whisperer #3

Day #3: Now we are on night #3. I know that you all are laughing at me at this point, and I am crying in my pillow at night out of frustration... so THERE!!!

Suggestion: #3 set limits on snuggle time #4 create a magic blanket for comfort

Isabella slept mostly ok last night... she is such a toot!!! At 4 am, she wakes up screaming for mommy and daddy to come in to get her. So we had Angelina come by and drop off a "magic blanket" that will comfort her at night when she is scared.

While laying by her for said time, she says, "mommy, remember last night when you were not talking to me? Mommy, talk to me, ok.?" And my heart breaks... but I have to hold fast!!! My life, as I can see, has been run by this little princess for far too long. I have to get her on a schedule for when I go back to work (in 2 days) and this is the only way to do it. Although it's killin me!

She only comes down the ladder twice tonight and is asleep by 8:15. Success!

No comments: