Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Check it out... no SERIOUSLY!

Ok, So remember awhile back I told you about my amazing singer cousin whom I am SO jealous of because she has an amazing voice and can strum on the guitar and play the piano and many other instruments I don't know that she can play?

Well she is trying to make a CD. She got a lot of offers from record labels in LA, Vegas, and Nashville, but they charge THOUSANDS of dollars to get started. SOOOO, many up and coming (her talent surpasses up and coming... just saying) musicians have started to do their OWN label and their OWN CDs, because it is cheaper.

However. She has run out of funds and NEEDS your HELP! Heck. I need your help. For years I have been saying that she needs to try out for American Idol or move to LA and make it big. But you know what? She didn't listen. She likes being a mom more than she thinks she would like being a SUPERSTAR!!! But you know what? I think she would make a GREAT mom and a GREAT superstar... just sayin :).

Well ladies and gentlemen, she finally took my advice!!! Now we don't want her to be disappointed (or me) so go ahead and donate $1, $5, $10, $20 or whatever. She needs $2700 to record the rest of her FIRST ever Lucky Lyndy ALBUM. She has $1900 so far.

Go ahead. Be the first to say that you helped Lucky Lyndy back when she was just a girl singin her heart out in Southern Utah. I dare you. Even if you don't donate... you should really go check out her website.

30 DAYS TO MAKE IT

Oh and you should become a follower of her blog and put her in your google reader, because every once in a while she will post a video of herself singin and you just won't be able to get enuf of her. Seriously you ask? Yes. Seriously.

Head on over there and come back and tell me what you think. AM I RIGHT?

PS What did you think about her adorable little boy in her video saying that he had to go poop! Seriously. Little boys. Tug... tug... tug...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Lyndy is adorable!!! I had to make a donation, just had to.
So proud to support a lady who has a dream and a family and a good heart! :)

Kelly said...

Your cousin is amazing and her music is fun! I made a donation, and I'm glad she'll be able to make her CD and be a superstar :)