Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Mother of the Year

So a few days ago I won Mother of the Year Award.
It was awesome.
Mikenna came home from school IN TEARS. She was so upset she didn't even come to me. She went to her dad.
She said (crying uncontrollably), "I had to eat peanut butter and jelly because I didn't have any money in my account."
Yes. I win.
But seriously. My friend over at
A Daily Scoop
TOTALLY really won! Check it out :)

2 comments:

Matthew and Courtney said...

That is too funny. Matt would give anything to have peanut butter and jelly sands for dinner EVERY night.!

Sant Family said...

Here in Louisiana they give the kid a piece of bread and a cup of water. They also make them stand in a special line, in front of the whole lunchroom, and call home on the public telephone. In front of everyone.

'Cause let's serve some humiliation with that jambalaya, right?

And yes, my kids have all suffered the humiliation. Sadly, that ranks pretty low on why I win mother of the year awards weekly.