Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Exhausted

So today I make 9 quarts of applesauce. Yes. That would seem like not very much.

And it is true. It wasn't very much. But it took me ALL. DAY. And like 30 pounds of apples. EEK!!

AND I had the two twins. AND I had my nephew. It was a ball.

And then I passed out on the couch at 830p until 11p.... and now I can't sleep. SO I am blogging.

3 comments:

Speer Family said...

Canning applesauce is a lot of work!! I know when I'm done I always feel like I should have alot more to show for it!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Way to go! Canning is so rewarding, but so much work!!!

Taylor Anne Vail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.