Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes you wake up in the morning to a fresh batch of snow on the ground and fog in the sky. You can't see through to the next house because it is so thick. And it feels like it will never go away.

But you know it does. Because it has come and gone before. You just have to wait it out. But sometimes the waiting seems like a long time. It seems like the fog is getting thicker and thicker.

And then the fog goes away. The snow begins to melt. And the sun comes out. Because it always does. You remember.

If the fog seems too thick this Christmas season, know that the sun will come out.

3 comments:

Rusty and Jacquie said...

the sun always comes out. And one day the sun will always shine and we will never have fog. love you!

Melissa said...

Yeah I agree with you about the fog but remember the sun will shine. The house next door to your in-laws is where my brother and sister in-law live and rent. Thanks. It was good to see you today in church and your kids. We sure do love the Kunz family and all they do. Thanks for your inspiration.
~Melissa

The Holland Family said...

I have seen and felt the fog. Thanks for putting it into words for me. Struggling this year for some odd reason. Crazy. Sometimes you just want to shut the blinds and curl up in your ball and hide from it all. I can't wait for my sun to shine. Hopefully soon. I hope yours does too. Love, Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^