Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

Idaho for Christmas ... Part 1

Dear Fellow Passengers on Delta Airline,

Yes. That was me sitting in the middle of the aircraft with the cutest little toddler on the planet.

To the sweet woman who sat next to me on the way to Idaho. Yes. She is under 2. I brought her birth certificate to prove it. Just in case you were wondering.

To all the college students on the flight. Yes. I know she makes the cutest little faces as she talks to all the girls and boys.

I apologize to all the passengers as that sweet little face turned into mush and threw one of the biggest awesomest tantrums of her almost 2 year old life. Hitting me in the face, pulling my hair, throwing herself on the ground. Yes. That sweet little girl in the blue tutu is mine. You want her?

Oh and seriously... DON'T you think I KNOW that I "should stay in my seat during landing because it is dangerous" but sorry I had to get my 2 year old tantrum throwing child who ran 2 rows up from where I was sitting? Really? Did you really feel the need to announce that over the PAGING SYSTEM?????? Seriously.

Cordially yours,
Mother of the cute tantrum throwing toddler

PS I would like to publicly thank my brother and sister in law for coming to pick us up from the airport after our 6 hours of flight/layover time... only to listen to the said tantrum throwing toddler cry for 1/2 of our 1.5 hour drive at 11pm.

2 comments:

julz said...

That is funniest story,I say story cause I know that sweergirl is not capable of that behavior!

Burke & Chelle said...

Britt-We think you are great as well, and little Kisserbella is so stinking cute, it was worth driving her home. Whenever you want us to pick you up at the airport we'll be there!!!! It was fun being with you guys this week. Sorry I was sick today!!!! We love you!!!