Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Middle Child

Mikenna wasn't supposed to be my "middle" child.
But as it happened she has ended up my middle child.
She plays many roles as the middle child.
She is the mother hen to Isabella and always keeps her safe.
When Mikenna gets home, Isabella can hardly contain the
excitement as she runs into her big sister's arms.
Mikenna is hard working. She is sweet. She is talented.
She likes to try new things... NOT. She is painfully shy,
that is until you get to know her and then all that shyness goes out the window.
Mikenna would do anything for you. She is like her dad that way.
She loves to give service. She likes to help around the house.
Sometimes Mikenna may feel left out. I try to not make this so.
Savannah has therapy, I let her go play with a friend.
She likes to have "late nights" with her girlie friends so
I think that is no big deal and let her. She is so sweet and I just love her.

She was my hardest baby, but my easiest child.
And I am so grateful for her.
I. Love. Her.




1 comment:

Lauralie said...

I admit.. kenna is a spot of sunshine when there's 8 kids around. I think she is the most like you and I couldn't love her more.