On Sunday there was a request from my husband to make some cookies for his families that he vists each month. It was his first time to visit them so he wanted to make a good impression on them.
I baked 2 batches and put them in bags up on the shelf (so that little hands would stay out of them). Doug left to go visit the families, and he forgot his cookies to take. He came back about 2 hours later to retrieve the forgotten cookies.
I had a bunch of family over and somehow one of the bags of cookies disappeared. We had no idea where they went. I didn't remember anybody taking them and I was baffled.
The next morning we were sitting on the couch in the living room reading scriptures and I lifted up the pillow, only to find a cookie laying there. HMMMMMM. I was a little suspicious until a Savannah covered her face with her hands, started to cry, and run off to her room. I had officially located the culprit.
Apparently the bag of cookies ended up behind the wheat grinder....... Nice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment