Good Grief. Where in the world did this week go?
Somewhere between 445am bike rides, 6am runs, 615am yoga,
blogging on my new blog www.superfitandfab.blogspot.com, keeping track of said members via email, points, comments, etc,
canning 2 boxes of peaches into canned peaches and peach pie filling,
shopping for Mikenna's birthday present,
cleaning, cooking, cleaning, laundry, cooking, homework, cleaning, laundry, homework,
studying my Book of Mormon class
orienting and getting blood drawn at MY NEW JOB!!!!
Helping in the girls classrooms, and juggling PT, ST, Music Therapy, and all the other running of extracurricular activities.....
Well after all that I am happy to report that for my BIRTHDAY, my 30th BIRTHDAY, I got a bike. A very sweet bike. A road bike. It's blue. With white handle bars and matchy matchy pedals, because that is VERY important. My shoes even match, but alas, my "hat" as Isabella calls my helmet :) does not. It is a blue, but a darker blue
I special ordered it and it came today. AWESOMENESS!!!!! I tried it out for size because I have never "clipped in" before. Well let's say that it could have gone worse????
I fell. Off my bike. Well actually I was still on my bike because I never actually clipped out of my pedals, so there I was, strapped to my bike, fallen over, oh and did I mention that the neighbors were sitting in their car with the headlights on, right at me??? AWESOMENESS. Owell. I have a ginormous bruise on my thigh. The first of many I am so sure.
THANKS BABE FOR AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY.
4 comments:
I NEED PICTURES. I NEED PICTURES. I DESERVE PICTURES!
Have fun on your new bike! Congrats on the new job!
Oh man! I know I have a sick sense of humor but, the visual of you falling over on your bike just made me laugh...out loud...really hard!! Love you:)
Oh man I'm dying laughing only because I know thats excatly what i would do if I had a cool bike!!!
Post a Comment