Doug walked into our room last night and came upstairs. He inquired if I had left a poopy diaper in the bedroom. I told him I hadn't changed a poopy diaper and maybe Savannah had pooped her pants...stranger things have happened. So he went trucking downstairs to see about a the poopy pants. Didn't turn up anything. Not even a stinky garbage.
I walked into the room. Took one wiff. And instantly knew what was amuck. I had taken Isabella's shoes off earlier....you know the aforementioned cute pair of shoes I bought at payless for 6.99 when we took the girls shopping to the mall a few weeks ago? Ya. Those. I knew the smell of the dirty feet. Being the dutiful mother I am, I promptly wiped her feet with baby wipes.
Alas, she could have used something a little bit stronger... like bleach? Although I am sure there is something on the label that says, "warning.... do not use to clean the feet of toddlers" not much different than the Benadryl label that reads "warning.... do not use to put toddler to sleep" no of course I would never think of using it for a 17 hour car ride to Idaho. Are you nuts? Maybe I am the one who is nuts.
Well turns out Isabella's stinky feet were the equivalent to poopy diaper smell..... LOL. I win mother of the year. Yet. Again. Are you jealous?
2 comments:
You crack me up! I KNOW that smell. Wyatt is the worst. I could give you a run for your money on mother of the year ;)
Hilarious :)
Post a Comment