Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dear Elder...

Wow. I wonder if any of you are still reading this. I have been less than stellar at writing lately. Ok, practically non existent! Have you wondered where I have been? Or have you just given up on me?

My brother who is on a mission so wonderfully pointed out that he goes to check my blog to see the going’s on of the family and has come up blank. I have officially been cussed!


**ok Isn't she A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E**

Speaking of my brother, who is serving a mission, Daniel, is his name, or Elder Walter more recently, has been out on his mission for almost a year! I can’t believe how fast the time goes. It sure has been lonely around here without his wit and sarcasm. Luckily we get to talk to him in a few days! YIPEE! Thank goodness for skype, we actually get to see who we are talking to. I remember back in the day when snail mail was the only means of communication. Does that make me old? No. But it likely makes you older J.

**and her too**

I don’t know what my problem lately with my blog is. I get looking through my google reader at all the blogs I follow and I guess I just feel inadequate. Like my blog is less important so why even bother. Or some people have really good “themes” trickled throughout the week, and mine is just ramblings, so why bother.


**seriously, anymore cuteness would be illegal**

Well people I am turning over a new leaf. I have just come to the realization that that isn’t all that important. So what if I am not the most popular blog on the block or have the most followers or the most comments (or any at all
J), my life is important to me. And it is important to my kids. So I will carry on and post my boring ramblings and ADORABLE pics of my kiddos.

**officially ILLEGAL**

Aren’t they adorable? Don’t you want to scoop them up and bring them home? Too bad. They are mine.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Your pictures are so adorable of the girls. I look at your blog sometimes and like your posts. Most of them are so inspiring and great! You and your family are so great!!

Amy said...

Blogs are exactly whatever you want them to be. Mindless ramblings and all. I get envious of people who have cooler blogs than me too.
I like your captions on the pics of your sweeties! So cute.

I remember Daniel from Dr. Taylor's dental office. He's the coolest kid EVER and I would not mind one bit if he dated any of my sisters when he came home! :) (I have 1 sister and 2 sister-in-laws... almost 3 but she might be too young...).

Megan said...

i feel the same way about my blog. it's a good way to vent for me though so i figure if people don't have to read if they don't want to. i personally like ramblings.

Margaret said...

Seriously. I don't think they get ANY cuter. Love you all....

IH-Texas said...

You are awesome and your girls are YES SUPER ADORABLE! Hey they take after their amazing parents. Love ya sis. ->Amie