I officially had the WORST blogging month in the history of my blogging career. I don't know what it is. Maybe I am just lazy. Or busy. Or lazy. Ya. More kinda lazy.
Well folks. I have an announcement to make. Some of you may be disappointed that I haven't told you in person, but I apologize. It is what it is and sometimes it is just easier to "blog" about it.
Some time ago, ok, my whole entire life, I knew that I needed to do something more, to be something more. I prayed and I fasted and I prayed some more. I prayed that I would be satisfied and content with being a mom and a nurse. I did. I really did. I tried to ignore the burning inside to continue on to graduate school. I have fought it for 3 years now. Some of my classmates from my undergraduate went right into their respective graduate programs. I knew that it wasn't for me at that moment, and now I know why.
SO there you have it. That's all folks!
5 comments:
SWEET... I am so proud of you... I love you.... Congratulations... You make me tired..
Way to go Britt! Keep blogging so I don't lose track of your. :)
Yay!!! This is awesome. Good for you to go for your dreams!
Awesome! You truly are amazing :)
I am so happy for you. This is awesome. Just what you need, more work ;)
Post a Comment