Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, May 26, 2008

Mean Mommy

So I was talking with Mikenna today and she asked me, "mom, can I go to a friend's house?"

To which I replied, "No honey, not today."

"You are the meanest mom" she says.

"I know" I reply.

She says, "Mom you were a nice mom, but now I am going to turn you into a mean mom."

Then she thinks about this for a moment and said, "If I change you back into a nice mommy, can I go play at a friend's house?"

LOLOL

7 comments:

Annie and the Boys... said...

those pictures are too cute!! how did everyone grow up? i swear i'v stayed the same...heehee Love ya! talk to u soon

The Robinson Family said...

Kids say the funniest things dont they! You have pretty darn cute kids, but mine are pretty darn close to being the cutest too! J/K. I am planning on the reunion. That would be tons of fun to see you there! Love ya! Jamie

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You look so beautiful in the family pictures. Sometimes I feel like I'm the mean one and John is the nice one. I guess it's mean if I don't give Austin cookies for breakfast.

Sant Family said...

That is so cute! I just love the logic!

Brooke said...

Britt, how are you? Sorry I haven't posted forever. I love your family pics, you have a cute fam, and you are a hottie. :) I miss you. Sorry we couldn't make it to St. George to see you over Memorial Day, we were gone every weekend and then some during May on fam trips, but I am excited to see you at the reunion. When are you heading to Idaho? Let me know. Love yer guts! :)

Kim said...

Dear Britt family - You are all lifted up during this time - love your RSS Family - Kim Abbott

Bobby and Shanna said...

Hi Brittany... we are so sorry to hear about little Daxton..our prayers are with you and your family....please let us know if you need anything...your family means so much to us...