Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Daxton Memorial Fund

Many people have asked for a "fund." My mom created a Daxton Memorial Fund at Wells Fargo Arizona. The account number is 9612719972(we originally had incorrect number here). The name of the account is Daxton Douglas Kunz Memorial Fund. The number to call is 1-800-869-3557 and just give them the numbers or go to a local Wells Fargo. We appreciate all the flowers, time, and efforts of all involved. We were able to feel your thoughts and prayers today. I will update more as I feel less drained. Thank you again and we love you all.
loves

15 comments:

Melissa said...

Doug and Brittany ~

As soon as I found out from my mom about your little boy I felt sad and happy for you. I know that God will help you out as you go through this. My family and I are praying for you and your family. Thanks for your friendship and examples. The Kunz family has been great family friends to my family. We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.
Melissa Webster and Bart Webster Family

annie said...

Doug & Brittany,
Just wanted to let you know that you have more family praying for you than you could ever imagine!! Our thoughts are with you and we all wish that we could do something! What a special family you are!!! Love, Annie (Hobley) Tuckett and family

Daniel Smith said...

Doug & Brittany
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts prayer and love is with you.

-Daniel, Sarah & Kaelah Smith
(from BYU a long time ago in EE department)

Love Haze said...

Brittany and Doug,

Please know that your family is in our thoughts and prayers as well. We send our love to you.

Tamara Haser and fam

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Doug and Brittany, I can't stop thinking of you and your family. You have been such a support to me, and I just know you will be strong. We will keep you in our prayers.

Unknown said...

The Kunz family,

You don't know me...I heard about your son through Angie Smith's blog..."Bring the Rain"....if you have the chance, I enourage you to visit her blog. www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com

I am so very sorry about what happened to Daxton and for what your family is going through. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue

me said...

Kunz family~

I am so sadden to hear of your loss. What a wonderful boy! There are so many things that I wish I could do or say to all of you. Please know that I will be praying for all of you and trust that God is holding you in His loving arms.

Ketsy said...

I am so sad for your loss and just wanted you to know that I was thinking about your family.

Brandy said...

I don't know you but I am sitting here physically sick at the loss of your beautiful baby boy. My youngest is 11 months... and I cannot even imagine. Just cannot fathom what you are going through.

I came here via Angie Smith's blog b/c someone left a comment about your loss.... I just could not pass without saying something.

Your family pictures are just too beautiful for words, and your boy... it just breaks my heart. Know that even though I am a stranger to you, I am praying for you. Praying for peace since understanding may never come.

hughesfam said...

Kunz family,
I also found your blog through "Bring the Rain". Our family is LDS too, although I did not meet my husband at BYU. We are the parents of three beautiful children here on earth and two in heaven... I have miscarried twice this year (one at 16 weeks gestation) and although I do not know your exact pain, I do know pain. I would love to talk with you further if you would like...I just couldn't ignore your pain even though I don't know you. That is one thing I have gained through my experience with loss- empathy. You are in my prayers.
Love,
Stacy (in CA)
http://cahughes.blogspot.com
www.s.hughes.1@cox.net

hughesfam said...

Brittany- Sorry. I typed my email address wrong...it is s.hughes1@cox.net

Becky said...

Kunz family,
My heart breaks for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany, It's Tina.
Jake gave me your site address just after Daxton's funeral today. My heart is crushed as I think of the pain that you are facing. I am so very sorry Brittany. I can only imagine what you must be saying in your prayers. I have always wondered if I would be ane to of endure what you are facing now. I really think the only thing that can offer true strength through it all would be spiritual connection and faith. I do think Daxton is so OK now. I know likely his main concernhe is he wants you to be ok. When you start feeling or allowing a little more peace in your heart, after a bit more time passes, he will likely visit you, or try to. Grief, because it is heavy and dense, can keep their energy/spirit from coming through sometimes, as hard as they try. He may come in your dream, or you may smell him, or he will just pop vividly into your mind,or ou will find coins just lyting around, but it will be him. I know you know he is happy where he is. What a beautiful baby boy! His eyes are amazing. He will always be around you, just not in physical manifestation is all, but he's there. Maybe he is neded to bless your life and the lives mo beneficially on the other side. These things can be tough to allow understanding, but there are some reasons that can seem, be incoprehendable to us in our human condition. You will find it all out, someday. I hope you will choose to see and experience and feel what positive can become of all this. It's there if you have the strentgth/faith to look at it. I think Daxton will try and help you through this, all that he can. I have notified my entire family and all their prayers are with you. My mom put your names in the temple as well. Everyone sends their heartfelt love and condolences to you, as well as to your entire family. I can only imagine how many people are assisting you through this difficult time. And, I'm sure you have noticed, how loved and truley blessed you really are, even now. You are never alone. Even though it has been many years and I am no longer "apart" of the Family, I have, do, and always will love you all and think of you often. I wish you all the very best in life and in happiness. I pray that your recovery to wholeness and understanding will come swifly, as I think Daxton would want nothing less for hs sweet mother. Take care Brittany and give Lollie and your mom a hug for me as well. I'm sure there can't be too many hugs right now. Love, Tina :-)

aryn said...

Brittany- I don't know if you remember me but I just wanted to tell you how sad and sorry I am about your precious little boy. I am inspired by your strength and will be praying for you and your family to get through this extremely difficult time. My thoughts are with you.
Love, Aryn (Bunker)

Jennifer said...

Hi Brittany

I was in your parents ward for a few years and my Paige was in Mikenna's preschool class. I just found out about your little baby boy and that brakes my heart. He was such a cute sweet little guy. My little boy and him are the same age and I can't even amagine how hard this is for you. I just want to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers.

The Cauthen Family