Britt, So cute! I can't believe how big Daxton is getting. Wow. He's already a year old almost, right? You guys are so cute. All of you. :) hugs and kisses, jess
Wow Britt... gorgeous pictures.. your family is so GOOD LOOKIN'... It really makes me feel old seeing you kids all grown up... Tell you mom hi for us!!
9 comments:
Love the pictures! That Daxon is going to be a heart breaker one day!
Good luck with that!
Those pictures are so cute!! I can't wait to see your family in a couple of months. the girls are so excited to play with them!
Britt,
So cute!
I can't believe how big Daxton is getting. Wow. He's already a year old almost, right?
You guys are so cute. All of you.
:)
hugs and kisses, jess
Wow Britt... gorgeous pictures.. your family is so GOOD LOOKIN'... It really makes me feel old seeing you kids all grown up... Tell you mom hi for us!!
See, I told you that your pictures are always so cute. I need to be less cheap and hire a professional to do mine.
It looks like doug got new shoes?! Please tell me he isn't getting fashionable after 8 years of marriage!!
I know I see your kids every Sunday, but I can't believe how grown up Savannah and Makenah look in these pictures.
Beautiful family!!! How do you get your kids to be so still and take great photos?? I totally miss all of you!
I'm so happy for your family that you were able to get pictures done recently. Very sweet pictures of your cute family!
Post a Comment