Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm Busy....

So I was changing Daxton's diaper (not an irregular occasion around here) and I asked Mikenna if she would run and get me some diaper ointment (or something)... To which she replied, "Oh mom, can you not see that I am busy?" OK then....

So Savannah says,"mom, do you have any gum by any chance?"

She is also the queen of saying prayers so when we went to grandma's for dinner she says, "Papa, can I say the prayer, please, oh please, oh PLEASE?" Super hilarious that girl is.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Britt!! So your blog is super cute. I'm finally getting one going. That is crazy you ran into Aaron in Vegas. What are the odds of that?? Sorry I wasn't with him. I would have loved to see you! Life is crazy with 3 kids. As you know! I need to call you soon. Sorry I haven't yet. Oh, my blog address is aaronandbrookefamily.blogspot.com
Let's be blogging buddies. ;)

Taylor Anne Vail said...

do you have any gum by chance...totally cracked me up. she is so cute!