Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday feels

Sunday's are days for waffles and baking and pondering. What better way to ponder than while eating a brownie and a lemon bar and monkey squares and chocolate chip cookies... Do I like sweets? Yes. Yes I do 😊. They help me think and I usually reserved them for Sunday's. Because Sunday's are for eating. At least that's what I'm told.

Today the kids are baking brownies. The littles are using game pieces to make protein shakes. They are making a mess, but they are working together and they are not watching any devices. This is a big feat in our home.

I teach the 16&up Sunday school class at church and today we are talking about the atonement. I'm using Elders Oaks talk from last general conference. It's about what the atonement is and how we can apply it in our lives. Each week I pray that I will be able to teach the teenagers the gospel. That they will listen and that they will feel the spirit. Just once. That's my goal. If they feel the spirit just once in my class and remember one thing I taught them then I can call that class a success. 

Off to smell the brownies...

No comments: