Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CrossFit and pizza

OI've tried a million diets. If you ask anyone who knows me they will tell you that I'm always on a program of some sort. It's a mental game for me. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. Let's be honest. Lately I've been losing. Emotional eating is my nemesis. I eat when I'm stressed. I eat when I'm bored. I eat when I'm not hungry. It's true. So I set goals. I do cleanses to eliminate the cravings. I do CrossFit to keep me in shape. I'm not the fittest person I know. Hey. Im not perfect ;). But that's what I like about me. We don't have to be perfect. We just have to try and do better, be better, every single day. 

It's been forever since I blogged. I'm probably going to be random. Some day I want to write a book. I'm not sure if the title but my sister seems to think I'd make a great book so maybe I'll take her advice. That's where this blog comes in handy. Apparently for you to be marketable you have to have a blog, or Instagram or Facebook and have a following... Blah blah blah. Nobody looks at blogs anymore. Too much work. I blogged. Eons ago. I blogged about everything. My Life was so stressful and blogging seemed to take some of that stress from me. I blogged after Daxton died. Every day. It helped me to heal. Grief is a funny phenomenon that many people at some point get to deal with. Yay. Go us. We win. Or lose. Whatever. 

Anyway. I'm blogging again. No judging. I'm random and my punctuation may not always be great and I may not always make sense. But blogging makes sense to me. So I'm going to start doing it again. Follow me why don't ya. We can keep each other company and eat pizza together. 

No comments: