I can't believe that Isabella is 4 years old!
The other day she said to me, "mommy, my cheeks hurt!"
"Why do u think you cheeks hurt?"
"Because I been talking too much."
GO FIGURE!!!!!!
I cannot even say how much I LOVE this girl. She drives me absolutely berserk some days but mostly she is a joy an a pleasure to be around.
The other day I over heard her telling a friend or cousin "shush your mouth." I felt kinda bad because her poor friend was being subject to the words I speak often to Isabella. Poor friend!!!
Yesterday was Isabella's birthday party and I would have blogged about it then but I never blog so that wouldn't make any sense (also because I was SO busy all the day long).
First I took her to preschool then ran to target for a present (training wheels for a hand me down bike, basket, and handlebar streamers, a doll, and a birthday outfit (because earlier that morning we were talking about getting ready for school and putting on a cute outfit for our birthday and she looks at me and says, "mommy, but I don't hab a birthday outfit."))
Then on home to prepare sandwiches, hang decorations, set up the Rea party, cupcake making station, and spa day. And so the party went and all was well. Then on to more fun with an after school craft with all the chickies, plus two more ;). After they left we had act days, dinner with family, and another party for the boo bop. I think she walked away with a loot and then some!? But it was super fun!!!
Happy birthday princess!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment