
I really hate writing the same kind of posts that everyone else will be writing today. You know... they will all be filled with things that they/you want to accomplish this year. Well, I am not going to buy into it.
In fact, I think that I am going to boycott New Years Resolutions altogether. After all, my list last year was completed! So really, I don't think that I need to do any better seeing that I am already good enough. (for those of you who know me, you know it's true :)) In case you forgot what my 2011 rez's were, you can go HERE.
I think I am going to do something a little different this year as far as goals go. I got this idea from my good friend Stephanie, she is the BOMB... just in case you were wondering. Hopefully I can keep it up and actually remember to do it, but each month, I am going to choose something that our family can work on. We will post it on the pantry door (and maybe my blog... if I ever get my blogging act together) so that we will know what we are working on each month. Hopefully this will bring our family closer together and we will have fun doing it too!
Out with the old and in with the NEW!!!
1 comment:
That baby of yours looks suspiciously like a big sister now. How does that happen overnight? Love this shot. I want to hear more about wicked witch teacher and the school change.
Post a Comment